Hello there, wish you all are doing great, cuz I am not...
First things first...
I was playing Online mode yesterday the a bug with a weird item appeared into my game and a friend took a screenshot of it, my game crashed but we could keep playing it normally. (sorry about broken english)
Here is the Screenshot: https://ibb.co/71XL8gn
Today a guy named Spy (steam) that helped me about learning and doing some maps joined my game and suddenly i was moving so fast that i couldn't even know where to stop and how to do so, then a friend tried to join my game and he got a warning saying that the session was a hacked session, but i was playing it normally yesterday before this dude appeared into my game and also before he got lvl 88 (he was 70 when he helped me about 3 days ago) he wasn't doing stuff like this...
I know a LOT of you guys are going to say : "nah he was hacking too and bla bla bla" but no I wasn't
So i decided topost his Steam here then you try to join him, see if you get a warnning, 
Almost forgot to mention that I just noticed the button "auto reject hacker" (or something like that) today reading the forum...
I feel so bad for this and I've learned that you cannot trust anyone to help you, even in games that are "almost" offline
I am here to ask for Devs or someone who can help to expose this guy, maybe ban him or keep him tagged just like I am now so he can't ruim any games now and if possible a second chance for me or reset on my account (I don't really think this will be possible by I am trying).
Here is the profile of the guy: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SpeedGoat/
Again, I am sorry for my broken english, it's not my 1st language.
Thanks for reading (if you did) and thanks for the nice game to the CG studio.

Posted (edited)

Message [CG] Phillip on Discord

Also, if you want to help deal with hackers, use the reporting functionality built into the game.  Posting on the forums is not particularly useful.

Edited by Batophobia

i believe i may have also been shadow banned due to the actions of the player "Spy", as games are not showing up in my list anymore, after i rejected his joining my game and set it to auto-reject hackers joining my gold was set to 1 trillion, presumably by him, i have been upgrading gear and then selling it at a loss to try and set things right, but i believe i may have been banned anyways, i never asked for this, i just want to play the game, legitimately and fairly, if my account must be reset to accomplish such in the eyes of the devs then so be it, i would rather my account be reset then be banned due the actions of others.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, Timmy1814 said:

i believe i may have also been shadow banned due to the actions of the player "Spy", as games are not showing up in my list anymore, after i rejected his joining my game and set it to auto-reject hackers joining my gold was set to 1 trillion, presumably by him, i have been upgrading gear and then selling it at a loss to try and set things right, but i believe i may have been banned anyways, i never asked for this, i just want to play the game, legitimately and fairly, if my account must be reset to accomplish such in the eyes of the devs then so be it, i would rather my account be reset then be banned due the actions of others.

I'm messaging you right now.