Hi all,

I’m confused. Can someone explain/clarify the percentage a 10 Defense Rate should be? I got mine at 37.22% and another one at 40%. It needs to be at 40 to reach attack cap.

My relic with 37.22% is not reaching the rate cap of my defense and it is frustrating.

We have a perfect 10 Defense Rate mod so we can free up a shard slot. 

Thanks in advance.

E7FCC830-6123-4527-96B2-8C12EB3F181F.jpeg

I would assume what happened was you put a 10 mod from a chaos 6 relic onto a chaos 7 relic then leveled the chaos 7 relic up to chaos 8 which made the chaos 6 mod a chaos 7 mod, leaving it short on rate.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, DashingSonic23 said:

Hi all,

I’m confused. Can someone explain/clarify the percentage a 10 Defense Rate should be? I got mine at 37.22% and another one at 40%. It needs to be at 40 to reach attack cap.

My relic with 37.22% is not reaching the rate cap of my defense and it is frustrating.

We have a perfect 10 Defense Rate mod so we can free up a shard slot. 

Thanks in advance.

E7FCC830-6123-4527-96B2-8C12EB3F181F.jpeg

before i continue: putting a chaos 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1 relics mod on a higher chaos relic DOES NOT upgrade it

to undo this horrible mistake, ap reset one time and then max it back to c8, this will synchronize everything to be at campaing level and when manualy upgraded back will result in it being max c8 again :)

but srsly, when you buy a new relic, make sure its at the correct level, if it isnt, store it in your vault and when you got everything you need, ap reset and use the campaing level to get a ridicilous discount on transferring mods 

or ask a friend of yours who might ap reset to take that relic, ap reset and then give it tback o y so that if its mod is already unsynched you can resynch it and then max that relic to c7 so y can put it on a c7 relic again :), sadly chromatic didnt add a feature where you can return 1 relic to level one to undo some jack@ss' mistake, i sure wish there was a feature like that.... then i could have undone sooo many mistakes, but hey being cp lvl 21 doesnt hurt, and i only did it 5 times, and decided to continue resetting hihi so it both undid my mistakes and it made me reset more :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, quinn the wolf said:

or ask a friend of yours who might ap reset to take that relic

Cant trade a tinkered relic

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

You clearly transferred a pre-Chaos 8 Defense Rate to a Chaos 8 and ignored the warning that it won't sync properly if you go through with it.

You will either need to:

• Do an AP reset to bring the servo back to campaign and manually level it up back to C8
  • Get a natural C7 or less Defense Rate and bring that up to Chaos 8, then xfer it over. This however will cost you 25 Clusters and 200 Medals to do along with the resources to get the Medallion to C8 0/5. This is incredibly inefficient.

Another thing, I notice you have a 9 Stunning Revelation there. I hope you don't mind paying 6 motes and a Token per reroll to 10 it.

Or you can wait until the next patch comes out which is probably going to cause all C8 items to become C8 5/10 then get a C8 Defense Rate 10 and xfer that over before you C9 the relic.

Edited by ChrisH36
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...