weird hyper shard glitch that i taught was fixed last patch

Posted (edited)

i have 3 destructive pylons now and i donot want to get banned, im shitting 7 collors now.... if anyone from the dev team can either remove it or give me permission to use it id apreciate it alot because im now super scared that im going to suffer for a mistake from the developers having me permanently branded as an exploiter... (i spended hundreds of euros on dd2)
i am currently using one destro pylon on my snaking sands and one on my reflect beams

Screenshot_479.png

Edited by quinn the wolf
forgot to write something

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Exglint said:

i know and i know i should, but given that they never responded to any of the reports i made exept one of 3 a 4 years ago, i feel lost and hopeless, so i decided to inform the comunity and get players to defend me incase i get banned unfairly, i could make a ticket like i did when i bought dlcs that didnt arrive, then i can request them to remove the hs or give me permission to use it

but ill still do it... sigh... even tho theyll most likely never respond...

update: i taught when i saw zendesk it was the bug report thingy, this is the ticket thingy, lol mb xd... lets see if they respond here xD...

Edited by quinn the wolf

i made the ticket, now all that i need is as many players as possible who can protect and back me up if i get unjustfully punished, knowing how many people in alot of different games made similair tickets/requests and still got banned despite not breaking any rules
the more people i know can help me the safer i feel, i refuse to lose hundreds of euros!!!, if i get banned i will get my refund!!! if i wont get banned? all the better since i enjoy dd2 alot :D

You're fine. I have a third one myself because I reset before the patch and got it while farming primes some time after the last patch. I've asked a developer and they said they are looking into it and that I won't get in trouble. This is kind of an oversight on the part of CG as this was supposed to be fixed last patch and I can't imagine you would be banned for unintentionally obtaining a third Destructive Pylon shard.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cry0_ said:

You're fine. I have a third one myself because I reset before the patch and got it while farming primes some time after the last patch. I've asked a developer and they said they are looking into it and that I won't get in trouble. This is kind of an oversight on the part of CG as this was supposed to be fixed last patch and I can't imagine you would be banned for unintentionally obtaining a third Destructive Pylon shard.

I sended a ticket just in case, i ground primes for the weapons aswell as the wayfarer weapons (i needed more tsunamis w chloro arrows for auto petrify poison arrows, fist of bones to give my lavamancer some range lava warior triggers since hes a tanky walking def booster and needs to spam eruption, shadowflame knife for the mystic ofc) but when this happened after the weekly blinking medal reward i got a 2th pylon, after this i began doing all the otger incursions incase it was for the others too, it piqued my curiosity but also fears, if the others worked too i wouldve reported them aswell.... im currently still awaiting a responce from chromatic regarding the pylon... but im also scared of doing more primes too... what if it isnt fixed... what if i can get into trouble.... but i also began wondering, why not make these hypershards a very rare drop in incursions? This scary glich did came with some ideas so its not all that horrible, sure it actualy kept me awake last night out of fear... but i began thinking too...

I just hope they can confirm your story by telling me they can remove it or i can keep and max it...

Anyway ty for responding and calming my fears a little :) have a good night

Ps: havnt i seen you on youtube? Your username sounds familiair

Edited by quinn the wolf
I forgot to add something

Heres a screenshot of the tickets submission confirmation incase people want to know (made on my phone as you can see

(Apologies for my dislectia, its even worse on my phone, evenmore so because im tired af)

Screenshot_20210624-020507_Gmail.jpg

Ohhh but thats a HUUUUUUUGE relief!!! Now to max it and use it so it doesnt go to waste xD

• Haha 1

I mean they are aware of this issue, making it sound like they are going to fix it so in my head that sounds like you arent going to keep it. :shrug: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exglint said:

I mean they are aware of this issue, making it sound like they are going to fix it so in my head that sounds like you arent going to keep it. :shrug: 

Thats np :p ill just enjoy using it till they remove it, having 3 pylons is quite neat afterall, but when its removed ill probs replace that tree shard slot with a gilded destro or gilded power pylon