BUG: Tornado Highlands Xbox Series X

Certain Djinn on this map oddly are not being targeted by deadly strike towers. This is not an issue of them being in range. At times they will float right in front of the DST and just take it off the field. I doubt this is intended.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:43 PM, xzxinflamesxzx said:

Certain Djinn on this map oddly are not being targeted by deadly strike towers. This is not an issue of them being in range. At times they will float right in front of the DST and just take it off the field. I doubt this is intended.

Hey! Really sorry to hear you're experiencing this possible bug. Could we grab some more information from you to help pinpoint the issue? Thanks!

• What game mode are you playing on?
  • Is this in single or multiplayer mode?
  • If multiplayer, are you the host or did you join a session?

On 4/30/2021 at 11:48 AM, [CG] Brittani said:

Hey! Really sorry to hear you're experiencing this possible bug. Could we grab some more information from you to help pinpoint the issue? Thanks!

• What game mode are you playing on?
  • Is this in single or multiplayer mode?
  • If multiplayer, are you the host or did you join a session?

This is on survival, massacre, single player.

The deadly strike tower was put on the farthest south side of the map (either where you spawn or right behind where you spawn), on a platform just outside the main part of the map. When I moved the tower off that spot it worked; so for some reason that particular build spot is what was causing the issue. 

Edited by xzxinflamesxzx

On 5/4/2021 at 4:41 PM, xzxinflamesxzx said:

This is on survival, massacre, single player.

The deadly strike tower was put on the farthest south side of the map (either where you spawn or right behind where you spawn), on a platform just outside the main part of the map. When I moved the tower off that spot it worked; so for some reason that particular build spot is what was causing the issue. 

Thanks for this info! We're looking into the issue.