Why do I not have Fusion Towers?

Ok, so I know this is probably going to be something stupid.  I have been grinding fusion sets.  I have my first set with weapon.  However when I went to build it didn't show as fusion.  So I went ahead and worked my way to a second set for Monk.  Once again my auras are not Fusion.  What am I missing here?

On 4/22/2021 at 9:26 PM, Elmer said:

Ok, so I know this is probably going to be something stupid.  I have been grinding fusion sets.  I have my first set with weapon.  However when I went to build it didn't show as fusion.  So I went ahead and worked my way to a second set for Monk.  Once again my auras are not Fusion.  What am I missing here?

The hero with the fusion set has to be in your 4 hero main team. If not then your towers go back to normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Rifted Farming

This link has all the detailed information on it.

But the skinny version is, the set you're wearing must match the tower slot for the skill.

Ancient Set: Apply Fusion affinity to your Hero’s first tower.
Guard Set: Apply Fusion affinity to your Hero’s second tower.
Militia Set: Apply Fusion affinity to your Hero’s third tower.
Miner Set: Apply Fusion affinity to your Hero’s fourth tower.
Primitive Set: Apply Fusion affinity to your Hero’s fifth tower.

So if the set your using doesn't match the tower you're using, IE if you're on a monk I assume your Lightning Auras are the tower you're changing to Fusion, then you'd need to equip the Guard Set.

• Like 1