[Xbox] Dungeon Defenders: Awakened - Episode 1: The Mill

Dear Brittani

First of all, I would like to tell you, that you're a beautiful woman :classic_love:

I would like to ask, when Dungeon Defenders: Awakened - Episode 1: The Mill will be available for Xbox?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely

Hey! We haven't announced a specific release date yet, but we'll be teasing more Ep. 1 content over the next few weeks. Be the on the lookout for when we share that info and you may catch some hints about when to expect the episode to drop...

• Thanks 1

Please, I'm new to these forums and dont know where to report bugs for the Xbox one. I keep getting a "Conflict detected" and am forced to choose between two different game saves. I've lost hard to play for items.

48 minutes ago, DNALAND62 said:

Please, I'm new to these forums and dont know where to report bugs for the Xbox one. I keep getting a "Conflict detected" and am forced to choose between two different game saves. I've lost hard to play for items.

Hey, I'm sorry you're having issues with the game save on Xbox. It doesn't sound like a bug - This happens when there is more than one game save detected. Is there any chance that you're moving back and forth between online and offline mode?

8 hours ago, [CG] Brittani said:

Hey, I'm sorry you're having issues with the game save on Xbox. It doesn't sound like a bug - This happens when there is more than one game save detected. Is there any chance that you're moving back and forth between online and offline mode?

I always play in online mode. upon closer inspection I discovered I didn't lose anything like I thought, I lost everything on DD1 on 360 a few times and I kind of panicked.  There's still a problem with the huntress weapons firing at 90 degree angles near enemies (piercing shot as well).  Health and damage numbers seem to change often, I believe the true value doesn't change though. An example is I fire at the dummies and see 1 million per shot and come back later and it's 20k per shot and I've changed nothing. Thank you for responding.:huntress_small::classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, DNALAND62 said:

I always play in online mode. upon closer inspection I discovered I didn't lose anything like I thought, I lost everything on DD1 on 360 a few times and I kind of panicked.  There's still a problem with the huntress weapons firing at 90 degree angles near enemies (piercing shot as well).  Health and damage numbers seem to change often, I believe the true value doesn't change though. An example is I fire at the dummies and see 1 million per shot and come back later and it's 20k per shot and I've changed nothing. Thank you for responding.:huntress_small::classic_biggrin:

For the dummies, had you changed the difficulty level at all in the Tavern when seeing those different numbers?

14 hours ago, [CG] Brittani said:

For the dummies, had you changed the difficulty level at all in the Tavern when seeing those different numbers?

I didn't understand what it was for so I haven't touched it in a while. I'll test it out though and see what it does. Today when I entered the tavern I was doing 1 million dps with my huntress and after a round it was back to 204k.  Really looking forward to the dlc if it's coming to xbox.