Posted (edited)

Can you please look into stopping peopleĀ from abusing this function.

I've gone into many games and earned my keepĀ and been kicked from the game, just as there's a handful of enemies left, on wave 25, or just as i'm about to collect the chest upon completion.

It's actually infuriating, and lots of people are doing it, and some are even kicking people as soon as they join a match. There's a solo mode and friends only option, if you don't want anyone joining.

I've joined early on, or mid game in survival matches, and pulled my weight, saving many folk from doom, only to be booted before wave 25 ends or before I get the chest, yet these people happily accept the help, for several rounds. It's not an internet problem, as it happens to others too, and far too often on the last wave, so no coincidence there.

In this case, the game should recognise that people have participated for several rounds and should be immune from kicking after completing a set number. If they haven't been kicked after 3-5 rounds, then the host obviously has no problem with the player.

You can also disable the kick function until at least 30 seconds after a wave has finished, and completely disable it after wave 25 has started, along with all other functions that will remove a player on round 25, again, until at least 30 seconds after the round has ended, solving the problem.

I'm absolutely fed up of doing survival, only to be kicked just as the wave is ending, or immediately after it has ended, as i'm heading to the chest.

People abusing the function need to be punished IMO and banned for a few hours, a treatment they truly earn when they regularly boot people on the last wave, without good cause and purely to infuriate others out of spite.

Edited by Jester278
damaged keyboard skipped letters causing spelling errors
  • Like 1