Sign in to follow this  
UnarmedReaper07

Will Kickstarter and pre-order rewards ever be unlocked for all players?

Posted (edited)

Sad to see these rewards locked for the time being. Will the kickstarter and pre-order

rewards be available at a future date? Also, no Xbox marketplace pre-order bonus for DDA? 

- I'm an Xbox One player.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

Hey Unarmed,

Which rewards are you seeing as locked? We've been able to distribute several rewards at this point - I know we still have a list of rewards for higher tiers, but I want to check in to be sure you've received the ones we sent out already.

4 hours ago, [CG] Brittani said:

Hey Unarmed,

Which rewards are you seeing as locked? We've been able to distribute several rewards at this point - I know we still have a list of rewards for higher tiers, but I want to check in to be sure you've received the ones we sent out already.

I pre-ordered DDA for Xbox One, but I don't think there were any pre-order bonus rewards that came with it? The other rewards like hero skins, special pets, Corgi masks / pet, and the gold room are only kickstarter or pre-order rewards? Will they be free in the future for all players? 

Sorry if my first post was confusing. Thank you for replying.

1 hour ago, UnarmedReaper07 said:

I pre-ordered DDA for Xbox One, but I don't think there were any pre-order bonus rewards that came with it? The other rewards like hero skins, special pets, Corgi masks / pet, and the gold room are only kickstarter or pre-order rewards? Will they be free in the future for all players? 

Sorry if my first post was confusing. Thank you for replying.

Oh! I understand now. Sorry about that confusion. So, we don't have plans to release the preorder or Backer bonuses to everyone at this time, but we do giveaways for the Golden Corgi pet and Rifted Corgi Mask on our weekly dev stream on Fridays :)

7 hours ago, [CG] Brittani said:

Oh! I understand now. Sorry about that confusion. So, we don't have plans to release the preorder or Backer bonuses to everyone at this time, but we do giveaways for the Golden Corgi pet and Rifted Corgi Mask on our weekly dev stream on Fridays :)

No idea why there wasn't any rewards for pre-ordering DDA off the Xbox marketplace, but I got to get over it. I never win on Twitter and have no clue how to join dev streams. Thank you for the replies and have a nice day.