Sign in to follow this  
Sapper187

Bug in Mass Rifted

Over the past few days I've had issues with the crystal seemingly randomly blowing up. After it happened twice this morning I started recording my gameplay to see if I could see what was going on. It looks like occasionally orcs aren't being effected by at least aura's. I have rifted ensnares and electric auras, and this particular orc the last time was fire immune anyways. It wasn't slowed down and didn't take any damage until I hit it. 

I have seen this the last few days several times Auras overall seems to be a bit bugged, Electric Aura(rifted or not) doesnt harm 90% from the Skeletons on mixed mode, Drain aura doesnt strip immunity's (i havent the feeling the dmg reduce works properly), when a barricade is 10-20m away from a core the core blows up instant without reason or get damaged without any reason(no cry nor blowup sound from bombers) and at least sirene projectils, thrown bombers doesnt get properly reflected from reflect field, it looks the blow up/impact range is bigger then the collision field, very strange.

The thrown projectiles blowing up is an annoying one as well. They de-spawn after a certain distance, but if they hit a reflect right around that time, instead of either de-spawning or bouncing, they explode. Some of my builds have reflects is seemingly weird places to try to avoid it. 

For the crystal blowing up, what I've seen a few times is ranged, mostly wizzards or whatever they are, will shoot over a wall at it. But I've also had one blow up with nothing but a warrior near it, and they aren't supposed to be able to attack it. 

Hello! In the video, we didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary. The Orc in question that was pointed out by the video, is buffed by a Rifted Djinn which gives the Orc the Onyx buff. The Onyx buff is a stronger version of the Gold buff from a non-rifted Djinn that provides the enemy with immunity to all CC. Which is why the Orc was uneffected by the fusion ensnare and was able to move at full speed. (edited)

17 hours ago, Sapper187 said:

Sirens provide fusion immunity? since when?

Hey, sorry, I misinterpreted a conversation with others about the video. I edited my prior response to the correct information regarding the enemies in the video.

1 hour ago, [CG] Brittani said:

Hey, sorry, I misinterpreted a conversation with others about the video. I edited my prior response to the correct information regarding the enemies in the video.

That makes much more sense. Thank you.