Omni-shard acts as a shard that'll help you gild any shards from Campaign- Chaos 7 or 8. Like a placeholder.

Could be obtainable from doing onslaught for every 30 or 50 to even 100 floors as long as the player is aware that it's attainable. I think it gives mid-game to end-game players to grind that extra bit to try to get an omni-shard.  Or you could make it as rare as getting 10/10 mods that way it's more beginner friendly.

Omni-Shards is nothing but everything.

It would be cool if it was stackable too.

• Like 1

So a substitute shard? Like you get 8 Destructions and 3 Omni and you can gild Destruction?

Exactly.

3 hours ago, Exglint said:

So a substitute shard? Like you get 8 Destructions and 3 Omni and you can gild Destruction?

I was also thinking it could be a weekly reward so it gives players an incentive to login once in a while.

Id say tune into the next few weeks, they just posted an update coming post on the forums if you missed it. They might give more details as they come and give you a better idea of where they are going.

I like that idea, maybe do a limit of Max 3-5 Omni Shards. So you still have a reason if you end up with the same shard.

Also maybe you could Meld 10 Shards of the same type into 1 Omni Shard?