Me and my brother bought the game a few days ago, played for about an hour , he gets dc'd > labeled as a hacker, so knowing that he didn't cheat I just let him join my room anyway thinking it would be resolved simply, but here i am almost a week later and no response on my appeal? I mean what is taking so long, and how tf did he even get labeled as a hacker in the first place, we never cheated even in the slightest.... plz fix this, I was actually enjoying the game this is bogus.

19 hours ago, Darkdante55 said:

Me and my brother bought the game a few days ago, played for about an hour , he gets dc'd > labeled as a hacker, so knowing that he didn't cheat I just let him join my room anyway thinking it would be resolved simply, but here i am almost a week later and no response on my appeal? I mean what is taking so long, and how tf did he even get labeled as a hacker in the first place, we never cheated even in the slightest.... plz fix this, I was actually enjoying the game this is bogus.

Hey Darkdante,

After looking into this, we're able to confirm that cheating did occur and the hacker flag was appropriate. There were 10,016 stat points allocated to a hero that should've only been allowed to have 26 stat points, so 9,995 more than possible. That's only possible from cheating.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Darkdante55 said:

Definitely not true but whatever, we'll just refund. 

A little denial going on here.  When you argue with the game devs who can actually see what's going on and expect to win an appeal haha.

• Haha 2

On 3/26/2021 at 1:46 AM, Darkdante55 said:

Definitely not true but whatever, we'll just refund. 

a screenshot would've proven you point.  we'll be waiting...  :D