Posted (edited)

Where do I submit a support ticket? I played for awhile in Beta. Logged in today and all of my skins where unequipped. Tried changing back to the skins the previous way (through hero deck) but noticed it was relocated, searched forums and google for awhile to see it was moved to the blacksmith in tavern, went to him and saw non of my characters had skins to even select from. The only hero that had skin were EV-A being the shadow skin and the rift skin, neither of which I can actually select and equip.

Where did my skins go? Did anyone else have their skins poof on them? Also who do I contact to get the backer role on the discord, Posted this question there also but no one seems to wanna answer in the #help-chat-dda nor #tavern-dda

Edit: Missing my claimed 'Crystalline costume' from Kickstarter BackerKit for the four original heroes (apprentice, huntress, monk, squire) 

Edited by Albedo

On 1/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, dizzydiana said:

Did you try clicking on the gear icon and creating a new set first? It makes you create a space for the set before you can pick which of the costumes etc you want to use for each tab.

Taken from this post:

• Like 1

To answer your other question, you can contact support by emailing support@chromatic.games

• Like 1

Ahh did not see that tiny gear, thank you for pointing it out. Also thank you for the email, I shall contact them and wait for a reply.