A few problems with patch 1.3 and some suggestions.

Posted (edited)

The Problems.

1. The upgrade targetting is realy bad. If you have multiple defenses on the same place like auras the upgrade order is usualy Buff beam > STR drain > Electricity aura > Barricades > any other kind of dmg tower/trap > CC towers/traps/auras/beams. The problem is that it's realy hard to target the correct tower if you have them on each other. It was a bit of a problem with the old system but it was atleast easier to target the auras with how there was an icon for each aura above the towers.

2. As many people have said. There is no loot in pure defense or the mix mode survival modes.

3. Atleast for me, I got no summoner mask skin for doing the tutorial, there should probably be an achivement for doing it just so that players actualy tries it out.

Suggestions.

1. Can we please get a way to circle through the tower defenses? There was two ways of doing it in DD1. First way was to press down left-ALT and then using the scroll wheel. The second way was to press the E while upgrading.

2. In DD1 the way to upgrade completely ignored the maxed out defenses since they wern't able to be upgraded anymore. Could we have this in DDA too? it would help alot for upgrading the correct defense. It was the same way with the repair that it ignored to show maxed out defenses.

3. Could we get an actual shop in the tavern? I then mean the Inkeeper shop like in DD1.

4. Could we get a way to see the amount of towers that are buffed by the buff beams? at the moment you have to run around to see if every tower has the armor amount from the buff beam, else it's realy hard to see if the towers are buffed since you can miss see the puffs/red orbs that are comming out from the buffed towers.

Edited by aleno1
  • Like 1

For the summoner mask

Make sure you looted by hand and didn't auto sell the mask(It's an uncommon low level item your Auto Loot Filters will do this) like I did multiple times trying to figure out why it wasn't unlocking.

On 3/18/2021 at 12:19 PM, aleno1 said:

3. Atleast for me, I got no summoner mask skin for doing the tutorial, there should probably be an achivement for doing it just so that players actualy tries it out.

Maybe Xbox is different, but on Steam there is an achievement for completing the tutorial.  It's called "Good Student".

Posted (edited)

The Problems.

1. The upgrade targetting is realy bad. If you have multiple defenses on the same place like auras the upgrade order is usualy Buff beam > STR drain > Electricity aura > Barricades > any other kind of dmg tower/trap > CC towers/traps/auras/beams. The problem is that it's realy hard to target the correct tower if you have them on each other. It was a bit of a problem with the old system but it was atleast easier to target the auras with how there was an icon for each aura above the towers.

It need some practice but I have never had a problem to target defense I need - for auras use points in the air.

The only complain I have is that walls do not show HP from some angles so you cannot see how much HP they have - and there is no button show HP bars of defenses always.

Edited by atharix