Posted (edited)

Hello,

In the 2021 Update#3 they said 

Qualifying Kickstarter and Xsolla Backers who chose “Xbox” as the platform for their Game Key reward will receive their digital game key in their emails prior to the launch date.

Today is launch day and still no codes in my email. Anyone get their (xbox) codes yet?

I checked my email and https://dungeon-defenders.backerkit.com/

It would be a bummer if people who purchased the game today get it before someone who backed the development of it over a year ago.

image.png.8d27c5b96dccf55fefa5f9382cd23916.png

Edited by oolayoo
changed quote font color

Posted (edited)

There is a post on the discord that says codes will be issued 1 hour before release. One hour before release would be exactly 15 minutes from the time of this post. YMMV.

Search 'codes' on the discord and there is a post from a CG dev/mod from around 12am this morning.

Edited by defendthedungeon
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, defendthedungeon said:

There is a post on the discord that says codes will be issued 1 hour before release. One hour before release would be exactly 15 minutes from the time of this post. YMMV.

Where at? I looked and didn't see anything.

After searching for 'Codes' like you mentioned I still couldn't find it... Then I realized that I never self assigned the DDA role. Once I added the DDA role I had access to the #?help-chat-dda where I was able to find the conversation you referenced. 

Thanks for the help.

Edited by oolayoo
Found the right discord room

Xbox Codes are in the process of being sent as we speak, so check your emails shortly as may take a few minutes to arrive in your inbox though :)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, [CG] Philip said:

Xbox Codes are in the process of being sent as we speak, so check your emails shortly as may take a few minutes to arrive in your inbox though :)  

Thank you for the quick reply!

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Draven0666 said:

Got my code but it does not work. Do I have to wait to the game to release before I can use it.

Yes. That is what they have said on Discord.

3 minutes ago, Draven0666 said:

Got my code but it does not work. Do I have to wait to the game to release before I can use it.

Codes will become active in 32 minutes (12 PM EST)