Sign in to follow this  
nitebane21

5th Hero Slot?

They are likely going to be adding even more heroes, so eventually you'd need even more slots.  Personally, I'd rather have easier hero management like DD1 had, but allow assigning you're "deck" for quick swapping and XP share.  That way, you can still easily swap with F1-4, but you can also switch to non-deck heroes if you wanted to.

I'm sure they will someday, but today I'm sad that my huntress has to sit on the sidelines and get passed by in levels so my EV can use overclock once in awhile. Huntress was my 1st and best hero in DD1 so I'm partial to the class even though she's useless to me atm.

I cannot forsee any expansion to the hero deck, they might at some point allow for quick switching of it though. the current list thing for selecting heroes is just dumb to me, but it was maybe some compromise for Switch? I still prefer the DD1 and DD2 where you would at least get a character portrait making it a little easier to identify what hero did what. I guess just naming them DST, Elec Aura etc will have to suffice until they have a better system in place.