Sign in to follow this  
Misfit3571

Stat Reset

I am having an issue where my hero stats reset multiple time during a play session. 2-3 times in an hour of play i have to reassign my stat points. It seems im spending more time assigning points than actually playing the game. Any ideas how to stop this?

If you are playing with gamepad, What's likely happening is you are pressing Left Thumbstick on the inventory and that is reseting the hero stat points. That bind which isn't currently displayed as an option is supposed to only work while on the stat panel itself but currently works on either or. If you are experiencing this I'd recommend setting up your sorts on your Filter Bags to the way you like and trying to avoid changing sort (Which is also bound to Left Thumbstick Press). I've already logged this issue into our system and hope to get it resolved in a future patch.

If you aren't playing with gamepad, Please try to provide me more info on when it seems to reset.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, [CG] Philip said:

If you are playing with gamepad, What's likely happening is you are pressing Left Thumbstick on the inventory and that is resetting the hero stat points. That bind which isn't currently displayed as an option is supposed to only work while on the stat panel itself but currently works on either or. If you are experiencing this I'd recommend setting up your sorts on your Filter Bags to the way you like and trying to avoid changing sort (Which is also bound to Left Thumbstick Press). I've already logged this issue into our system and hope to get it resolved in a future patch.

If you aren't playing with gamepad, Please try to provide me more info on when it seems to reset.

This is happening in the middle of playing, not while I'm in my menus. I will be in a level actively attacking enemies and the "level up" notification will appear. After the level when i go to level all of my points are setting in the area to be assigned. I do play with a game pad, but as i said, this is happening while im not in menus.