Jump to content

Very Seriously Serious Question


Recommended Posts

Hello Defenders!

I have a very serious question for the community.

And, I would really appreciate your response.

Here it is: If you could ask the developers one question about their role/work at Chromatic, what would it be?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you share some performance/gameplay of the switch (or any console) version of DDA? If no, why not?

Reason for this question: I would like to know if i'm being pranked or not.

edit: Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Djmilos
Forgot to thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Djmilos said:

Can you share some performance/gameplay of the switch (or any console) version of DDA? If no, why not?

Reason for this question: I would like to know if i'm being pranked or not.

edit: Thanks in advance :)

Appreciate you. Will add it to list.

 

FWIW I can answer part of that right now - You're not being pranked! Promise. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, [CG] Brittani said:

Hello Defenders!

I have a very serious question for the community.

And, I would really appreciate your response.

Here it is: If you could ask the developers one question about their role/work at Chromatic, what would it be?

Would you like to participate in an Influence week, like back in 2015 in DD2?

I understand that this would be low-priority, and should be held after all the backer-stuff, console releases etc. But i think it would be great to hear about the Devs thought on participating again.

The first Influence Week brought great addition to DD2. And it was funny for the community to watch in the Devstream.

Dungeon Defenders II Devstream 24: Influence Week Devstream - YouTube

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to future DLC, is there an expectation for how much will be new, never-before-seen stuff and how much will be recreated maps/heroes from DD1&2?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the devs most excited about? Its hard to keep motivation when we dont know what is happening. I think knowing what the team is looking forward too can help maintain excitement.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is handed a Nerf weapon in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale CG office match- who is the last one standing?

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Everyone is handed a Nerf weapon in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale CG office match- who is the last one standing?

This is an easy one, It's clearly me as I never die.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, [CG] Philip said:

This is an easy one, It's clearly me as I never die.

Anime.

 

*Edited by [CG] Philip - Reason: We don't allow such inappropriate words on these forums. Strike #1

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [CG] LAWLTA said:

Anime.

 

*Edited by [CG] Philip - Reason: We don't allow such inappropriate words on these forums. Strike #1

Haha, what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The question I want to know who ever is in charge of character design and balance, is why is it so hard to add the Summoner again? Who mind you is the most requested idea in your official roadmap. Yet he is ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember being mentioned on stream that CG has a Lego UCS Millennium Falcon (that has to be moved due to the flooding). That is actually pretty cool, so out of some weird curiosity, my question would be - 

What's the story of the Falcon's road to being a studio buddy?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 12:52 PM, twitchy69420 said:

What are the devs most excited about? Its hard to keep motivation when we dont know what is happening. I think knowing what the team is looking forward too can help maintain excitement.

This is a great question!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, [CG] Brittani said:

If you don't get... you don't get it. (See: Friday Funday streams)

Yep, I clearly don't and I don't like watching streams so I will forever be left in the dark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chpoit said:

Yep, I clearly don't and I don't like watching streams so I will forever be left in the dark.

Phil is allergic to anime basically and says if you type or say anime while he plays it will instantly make him die in game xd

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dizzydiana said:

Phil is allergic to anime basically and says if you type or say anime while he plays it will instantly make him die in game xd

Ah I see, first time I see someone who has such bad taste it physically affects him 🙃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i guess my question would be when will we know how to get from 73/74 to 74/74 achievements? 

image.thumb.png.57788c70bd115fcc25ae427585c4a6df.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Switch version part of the kickstarter rewards? Cuz y'all are doin a sh-crap job getting it to the players too.

Edited by HoggalyWoggaly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...