Sign in to follow this  
russman

List of XP bonuses

Is there a list somewhere that has all of the XP bonuses (wave and victory) and a description of how to achieve them and what the bonus is?  I've seen wave multipliers like Tactician, Untouchable and Unbreakable but sometimes one or more are missing and I'm not quite sure why.  And I'm guessing there are others that I don't know anything about.

• Like 1

Looks like the answer to my question is "no".

Chromatic Games, is this something you can provide to the community?  Perhaps a task for your new community manager?

You could start by looking at the DD1 bonuses and seeing if they still apply.

You will probably run into issues if the names have changed, bu that's a good place to start. From what I recall, other than patch notes, the wiki was built by the users.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 7:30 PM, russman said:

Looks like the answer to my question is "no".

Chromatic Games, is this something you can provide to the community?  Perhaps a task for your new community manager?

Hi Russman, we've been taking notes from community feedback and working through different solutions to improve NUE and overall UX/UI. Can't get into specifics, and not sure if your specific issue will be addressed, but we are aware that players want more access to information while in game. 
The DD Wikis are always good places to go for information, and there are a few excellent streamers on YouTube that break down specific stats and game-play strategies in their videos.