aleno1

Harpoon Towers not shooting.

I have noticed from a few games now that the Harpoon Towers doesn't attack the wyverns when they enter inside the attack arc from the towers. It has happened that the towers have been shooting when they are either attacked by the wyverns or when the core is attacked. This is not how it was in DD1 so i do belive it's a bugg. I have also seen that the harpoon towers sometime doesn't attack the Kobolds so that i have had to put up a Barricade to make sure the towers arn't attacked. I do not think this was the case in the Beta (i havn't played since game release). My first thought when i saw that the Harpoon towers wasn't shooting was because of the attack range. But since i have alot more stats now and seen that the Harpoon towers not shooting the wyverns even when they are right in front of them i thought that there must be something wrong. I remember that in DD1 the Wyverns and the Kobolds was one of the main targets of all  the towers beside the Eternia shard enemies.

This was on the Lava Mines map on Campaign, Hard, HC, Rifted difficulty.

I also noticed that the Deadly Strike Towers was able to shoot the Wyverns down.

Noticed just now that it's the same problem with the Deadly Strike Towers. That they don't attack the Wyverns. I'm wondering if it could be that tey arn't attacking cause they are amining for something else. But if that is the case it should only be for the Deadly Strike Towers since the Harpoon towers can't shoot throught the walls and so they shouldn't  be able to aim through the walls.

This seems to be related to an issue we are currently investigating - thank you for providing additional information.