[GIVEAWAY] Have you been nice this year?

Hi, Merry christmas every one. The most i wish you less lag, better ping :)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198889961171/

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it's become a tradition, we're going to have another 12 days of Christmas giveaway. Here's how this one is going to work: There will be 2 winners per day from December 13-25th. Winner

Post for winners Day 1 Winners: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198805803070/  Christoph - Final Patch http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132766948/ GrilledClaw - Elf

Happy holidays everybody, must the blessing of our lord and savior Rngesus bless you and your family going into 2021 ^^ Heres a little tune for everybody <3   steam id:

Posted Images

There is no other gaming community that I've met that embraces everyone like the DD community. I'm so happy that my childhood lives on, and that it will seemly go forever. Thanks for all of the community events, secret raffles, and random raffles that show up. Although I'm dumb and unlucky I live participating every time.

Steam Community :: Outlook

• Like 1

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST STACK ONE TOWER TO BEAT MAPS, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME

haha lighting tower go bzzzz

haha.PNG

• Like 1

I'd like to thank my favorite speed runner and top one spot holder for GOO, for this epic online year. @Sir Banned

Cant forget all the other peepes that makes this community great, (yes its you, the reader <3)

And fuck you all that have event kitties that you have yet to given the great Sam116
And fuck you @MrRandomGuy for not giving me the pony :C </3.... jk lov u

Hugs n Kisses, Ya boi - Sam116

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sam116/

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone!

Althought this has been a rough year, i'm really happy i found this community when trying out the game several years after i first discovered and was still a kid. Everyone is great, there are memes everywhere, dumb discussions about timezones every few days and fun events where we can all mald together.

This community has also helped finding new people to connect and play with (specially outside my country), which i cherish a lot. I hope next year will be better for everyone, stay safe, be kind to others and dont forget to ping moose with 3900 every once in a while, because in reality, he does enjoy it :)

Special thanks to the admins and mods of DDRNG, CDT members and content creators, they all put the extra work on maintaining the discord, helping out people and saving my ass with awesome builds and great content about the game.

Warm regards,

wriken

Steam

This year was special, no doubt.
But all of you made it better. The community of DD is so polite, friendly, helpful , thankful, kind, interesting, funny and so much more.
It been me a pleasure to play with you this year and wanna wish all of you a merry merry christmas and a happy new year.

My message to all of you: keep as you are (except you want to change) And have a great upcoming year!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069490954

"I am a strong Defender because of the best Defender in this game" -Ke1jii ++++ (and the +going on)

Some time ago I was hunting some last trophys for my account and i was kinda "stuck" cause of long time not playing. Then one of my friend tould me he has found a lobby with a nice guy who's helping the lost (I was not THAAAAT lost but almost). I was asking him for help on Emerald City cause i was really stuck on that one, I couldnt find a build. So he tryed with me some builds and it sadly didnt works. But we keept playing some other maps and he showd me the stacking thing, builds and farming techniques. And ofc we farmed together.

In between times, we did again Emerald City and again and again  and improved our strategy everytime till it worked to get this LOVELY Goblin down. I was so happy, no, I AM still happy to know this player. We still got good times together. Whatever I evemtually win here I might give it as an gift to this wonderful person.

There you got a little story of my dd time. A big thanks to this wonderfull people like him who's carrying some of us. <3

Anyways there are some nice people arround here, but still, Ke1jii's the best. <3

Best Christmas wishes and much love to you all.

BCF4ACDE814052821C0C57F501062F987C0FFF39

• Like 3

• Escev pinned this topic
  • Escev unpinned this topic