new update, new BUGS, and my GRIPE continues

These are a collection of bugs I find and/or small gripes I have about certain features of the game.

• Friends unable to join private lobbies or some other weird issue with steam friends. (apparently this was due to steam outages)
  • They were pumped for the transmog though! (ps, thats broken too, switching heroes out of the hero deck cause them to lose their skins. Although the skin is still saved in your outfits, so you just have to reapply it from the blacksmith. Ill be patient with this though, because quite frankly I AM EXCITED about it and hopefully you guys continue developing it further, There is so much potential in these systems and im already loving the introduction of it.
  • "CONFLICT DETECTED". wait wait wait, I swear I just read that this was fixed. oh and throw a UNREALENGINE crash into the mix after choosing one of those "conflicted profiles." Both profiles have matching data.

(Im just stressing this point,) Also, why cant my friends join me in my tavern? I am able to get them in by closing and opening the game. On a side note The lobby privacy should be a togglable option from within the tavern just like in the Original Dungeon Defenders. I keep saying this because we have had issues since the beta, and they still exist.

• Oh, and another beauty has been reintroduced into the game.... wait for it.... doing some random thing (maybe blocking and attacking at the same time) disabled my ability to attack at all! (A fix was to upgrade or repair something and then you regain control)

New issues I found

• profile icons are still messed up, I dont even know where its pulling the images from.
  • Non-host pov is from inside of the body after losing on Alc lab

New issues #2

• Ingame comparison UI, when looking at weapons and getting the comparison screen, I can see that the "LVL" numbers are misaligned on a monk weapon. It seems to happen on and off. 
  • Assassin bodies and some others disrupt projectile aim, and cause projectiles to shoot almost straight up.

New New Issues (12/13)

• Traps and auras appear to have 0 HP when joining other players
  • infinite load time when host (presumably goes back to their tavern and then exits the game, before we get a chance to load, therefore the loop.)

New issues 12/18 (not related to the new update 1.2.0.21555)

• DU yellow bar goes farther than the grey bar that its contained in.

I will update this with more bugs I find. If somethings fixed I will cross out that bullet.

Other Gripes notes

Selling gear is once again a chore and a half. As per Philips words, you can hold S and then left click. I assumed and only tried hovering over the item and then pressing S (kind of like how "L" works for locking.)

Edited by VenatusXM
adding tags, another bug, another bug,more bugs
  • Like 1

Looks like there's no bug report option in the pause menu anymore as well.  Anyone know if there's a new preferred way to report bugs?

2 hours ago, loppol11 said:

Looks like there's no bug report option in the pause menu anymore as well.  Anyone know if there's a new preferred way to report bugs?

Not sure how to do this either. Maybe you can find something in their Discord server about it?

I can't see the resistances for the Sirens anymore. It used to be really easy to see now it is virtually impossible for me to see it. Not a fan of the changes and the forced target farming

• Like 1

Tried to play a few rounds on Alchemy survival yesterday. It was unplayable. Every single round i had to wait for the timer because of enemies stuck in the walls. Groups were constantly stuck in the small passages. Much worse than ever before the update.

19 hours ago, VenatusXM said:

Friends unable to join private lobbies or some other weird issue with steam friends.

We did add a handful of fixes for joining friends through steam. If you guys were running into issues yesterday its possible you were attempting to play durring one of the steam outages as they were having a few issues yesterday. If that was the case then you would have issues attempting to join games through steam.

They were pumped for the transmog though! (ps, thats broken too, switching heroes out of the hero deck cause them to lose their skins.

We are investigating this issue to see if we are able to reproduce and locate the issue on our end. Was it reseting the whole transmog or just the costume?

On a side note The lobby privacy should be a togglable

I do agree this would be a good addition to the game, and hopefully we are able to add it in the future, but it would require some additional functionality first. 

Selling gear is once again a chore and a half. I have to right click every piece of gear and go to sell

You can hover over and item and hold S and left click it to sell it, assuming its not locked. You can also hover over an item and hit L to lock/unlock it as such too.

11 hours ago, loppol11 said:

Looks like there's no bug report option in the pause menu anymore as well.

Yes we did remove that button as it was linking to a inactive tracking system that we aren't currently using. We do have bug reporting / feedback channels on the discord if you wish to report / leave feedback on things.

7 hours ago, Fozzie said:

I can't see the resistances for the Sirens anymore. It used to be really easy to see now it is virtually impossible for me to see it.

Can you elaborate more on this? Are you talking about the Siren specifically or the Corruption she applies to enemies? We did change the way sirens work so that she no longer corrupts enemies until she gets to the end of her path and casts her corruption aura before she flees. So if you are killing sirens before that point then you likely aren't seeing any corrupted enemies.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, [CG] Philip said:

We are investigating this issue to see if we are able to reproduce and locate the issue on our end. Was it reseting the whole transmog or just the costume?

I did not mean the outfit was reset or the transmog. The character loses its skin when leaving and joining matches. I dont know if its only multiplayer or what, but it happened to both me and my Partner while playing a private lobby game. After 1 match I noticed mine was gone, and then we ran another (with my partner this time)  after losing we returned to the lobby and instantly hopped into another game, where she noticed hers was now gone.

ps. The blacksmith works fine, the "Saved Outfits" are still available that I made. Its just the toon losing its skin.

2 hours ago, [CG] Philip said:

You can hover over and item and hold S and left click it to sell it, assuming its not locked. You can also hover over an item and hit L to lock/unlock it as such too.

Thanks for the information! imo It does seem inconsistent with how L works, but maybe I feel that way because someone could more accidently sell a good piece if S worked similar. 

Hi Philip, The sirens used to show their affinity and health really clearly but now, for me anyway, it is impossible to see. I've just watched Anthem's old Massacre HC deeper well video and his latest and you can see it's really obvious pre 1.2 and invisible post 1.2. Effectively for me this is a game breaker. I know I'm colour blind and a minority of the playerbase but when a game that was accessible becomes inaccessible it kinda kills it for me.

2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Hi Philip, The sirens used to show their affinity and health really clearly but now, for me anyway, it is impossible to see. I've just watched Anthem's old Massacre HC deeper well video and his latest and you can see it's really obvious pre 1.2 and invisible post 1.2. Effectively for me this is a game breaker. I know I'm colour blind and a minority of the playerbase but when a game that was accessible becomes inaccessible it kinda kills it for me.

Appreciate you bringing this up, this is not an intentional design. We are looking into this issue and hopefully can get that resolved in a future hotfix / patch :)

• Like 2