Chat box: When someone is speaking the chatbox wont show up, there should be some notification marker that says there are unread messages, or just have the chat box actually respond when someone else is saying something. Im always missing when my teamates say stuff. It also feels glitchy still.

Round timer: when G'ing up before the rounds ends it can make the timer disappear for all players in the map. It may also happen just when G'ing up normally.  But I haven't tested it.

Boss Countdown for all bosses: same thing as above.

Stuck Orc on multiple maps in survival and pure strategy (including low waves)

The mode selection screen buttons are weird. Why make it so I have to click the red button and then have to "select x"? (just a small gripe lol)

fps dropping: dropping to 15 or less fps on Promenade challenge map, I have heard others say the same for other maps.)

pure strategy towers: Not sure if intended, but you can pre-select a tower and then ready up and still be able to build the tower after running around and collecting mana.

"Defense is the best Offense" achievement is broken.(Fixed in 1.2 Bug fixes)

These are just some things I have noticed.

Edited by VenatusXM
more gripes
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, VenatusXM said:

fps dropping: dropping to 15 or less fps on Promenade challenge map, I have heard others say the same for other maps.

I also mentioned this on the forums a few days ago, specifically for Survival mode. For me it helped a bit to disable damage numbers and setting shadows to minimum. But it's still not smooth.