Xbox 360 event items

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's asked this but I have recently started and learned alot playing with some other DD players they taught me alot but one thing I was really interested in was getting my hands on these event items and again (I'm sure everyone has said this once before) 1 of the people I played with has alot of these items I was wondering if anyone has stopped playing the game and would maybe possibly think about perhaps giving them to me? I'm a legitimate player and I dont play online and if I do it's with only a few selected people on private mode that said I'm extremely safe and ain't going to lend them off or give them away let alone play with people using those items. I mostly play offline. I enjoy the game and love it I'm extremely sad and disappointed that this guy died soo quickly I only wished I found this game alot sooner. My gamertag is GUN Wicked. Please message me whenever I'd be very grateful and even if you dont want to I'm always looking for co-op partners too.

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to be able to help you, but I can't.  I've gone through a divorce and have moved since the last time I knew where my XBLA DD save files were located.  I know I had 10-15 full sets of the King's Armor and a few Undertows.  Not sure I had anything else; we did a pretty good job of giving away all we had back at the time when I was on the Event Team.  I haven't talked to Kwee, Reaper, Desktop Joe, or Cabbage for 6-7 years, honestly.  Although any of them would potentially have something they could part with, but I really can't say for sure.  I know Cabbage is still around and he's a really good guy.  The others, I wouldn't even know how to begin to locate them.  I will ask my older son; I guess there is a small chance that he still has something.  I will track you down if I learn anything useful.  :)

Can ask cabbag3 and see what he says, he is a scumbag tho. Its obvious Damocles didnt spend the last 9 years with him 

Kwee Ragequit during DD2 early onslaught, havent seen him since.

Desktop still creepin aswell

Edited by Fishyx360