Poonie

About time for Switch Update

It’s about time for something....anything.

At a minimum you could just tell us that our KS pledges were fun to spend......and politely thank us for the money.

• Haha 4

Here it is on full display....that quality, F rated customer service!  

If you are working as intently  on the game as you say you are then it shouldn’t be too hard to provide your fan base with something as simple as a update.

Some may say doing so might take you away from your diligent work efforts, hence slowing down progress.....but I’m sure I speak for all of the Switch fans in saying...it’s ok...what’s an additional 15 min delay......any news would be worth it.

Hate to rock bottom you like this...but You have paid investors wanting to know the status of your progress.  That’s what we are....the people who paid your salaries with our hard earned money to make this game....show a little respect and give us some news.  Your mothers raised you better than this.

Non response is going to force complaints to the numerous business reporting agencies....there are legal ways for us to get our money back.  

1 meaningful update is all we ask....some solid info... not your usual..

”QQ it’s hard programming stuff”

“the switch is complicated OMG we didn’t know”

”we promise we are working”

GIVE us something of substance!  Or at least admit defeat so we can stop holding our breath.

• Thanks 1

What I don't like is they start silly projects like the card game instead of focusing on what was promised.

I get people need breaks otherwise they start dreading work, but you need to keep your eyes on the target.

Edited by chpoit

10 hours ago, chpoit said:

What I don't like is they start silly projects like the card game instead of focusing on what was promised.

I'm the only one involved in the card game stuff. It's been a fun little project I've worked on my free time over the past few years and it is completely independent from the studio's work on the game. It's has zero impact on anything to do with the Kickstarter or game development. Everyone at the studio is instead focused on DDA, as they should be.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, chpoit said:

This is an unfair statement.  Sure, console versions are horribly delayed, but that doesn't mean everyone at CG should be working on them.  I imagine the programmers are swamped trying to optimize everything they can, but other departments might not have the skillsets to offer any meaningful contributions to the current state of the Switch version.  There's no point in staff sitting around doing nothing just so users don't think they are wasting time on side projects.

Sure, they could work on DLC for DDA, but that's a similar problem.  Xbox/PS players are so far in the dark about when they can get a chance to play the base game, and PC players are already getting new content added?  I mean, did they back the game in early development and are expected to wait for a Game-of-the-Year edition or something?

• Like 1

Let’s not distract come the purpose of this thread with debate.  

Need a switch update please

Lets stay on target here 

6 hours ago, Dani said:

I'm the only one involved in the card game stuff. It's been a fun little project I've worked on my free time over the past few years and it is completely independent from the studio's work on the game. It's has zero impact on anything to do with the Kickstarter or game development. Everyone at the studio is instead focused on DDA, as they should be.

Very well then, but since nothing official was advertised, I was left to making guesses as to what was going on with the lack of progress on any version of the game.

but of course.....they give me a contact for a refund and days later no response

Edited by Poonie

Wait.....maybe that’s been it all along.....it’s always been feb 2021!!  

Damn Chromatic, why didn’t you just say so!

Oh yea...wait....you guys never say anything when it comes to updates on the switch.  My bad.