Sign in to follow this  
Sennin

For upcoming develpers team - to take in cosideration

As we heard in last Dev_Juice Live Stream this game looks like is going to receive some love, last update we received was on Dec 2018, so it is 2 years without new content. 

I have been a DD player since many years ago and there are some things I would like to highlight for new developers: 

Wayfarer and protean weapons: 

What's the point of pay medals/gems in weapons which are not too different as the weapons dropped in every single map? also stats are not better that the regular weapons.

Pets: 

At this point pets are useless, looks like pets are not adding too much to the game just as a visual effect.

Inventory: 

I know you need players to buy space or bags however there is a issue when you have same items in different bags and cannot be added into one single cell, meaning 34 pristine motes in bag one and 5 pristine motes in bag 2, if I move any of those to any bag will not be mixed, will ocupy two spaces in my inventory instead of one space with a total of 39 pristine motes.

Why instead of 99 items, we cannot have 999 items? this will save space not only to players, also to server capacity. 

Remove old and useless items such as "Carnival Admission Pass" and "Prize Wheel Ticket", I have tickets sitting there for quite long time ago.

Maps: 

After Onslaught floor 84 "The lost temple" has so many mobs that becomes very laggy and I sometimes I cross my fingers so my build kills everything because its difficult to move or the refreshing rate on my screen is so slow that sometimes I just die or lose the game and I dont even know what happened. 

Christmas!! we have been on christmas since 2018!!!!... but you know what? you can leave this because WE ARE ON CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!! 

Chars: 

There are some chars that were nerfed and now are useless, take as example "the Dryad"... hornets were nerfed and now this char is sitting in the corner since nobody are using them.

At this point I only see people using "the monk", "EV2", apprentice and hunter, there are other 9 chars which people are not using on a regular basis because arent good enough. 

I love this game, and I have so much hours playing this that I cannot quit just right now, please hear players and support the game a little more. 

if anybody has anything to add please be my guest.

I know none of this you will want to hear but it is the truth.

6 hours ago, Sennin said:

As we heard in last Dev_Juice Live Stream this game looks like is going to receive some love

When CG was asked on their stream they said "We were only considering the option to make a small dev team but have no concrete plans as of this time".

Wayfarer and protean weapons: 

What's the point of pay medals/gems in weapons which are not too different as the weapons dropped in every single map? also stats are not better that the regular weapons.

If they made these weapons better than anything normal it would make people cry out Pay to Win which, last I heard, no one wants.

Pets: 

At this point pets are useless, looks like pets are not adding too much to the game just as a visual effect.   

Always been that way, isnt likely to change.

Inventory: 

I know you need players to buy space or bags however there is a issue when you have same items in different bags and cannot be added into one single cell, meaning 34 pristine motes in bag one and 5 pristine motes in bag 2, if I move any of those to any bag will not be mixed, will ocupy two spaces in my inventory instead of one space with a total of 39 pristine motes.

Why instead of 99 items, we cannot have 999 items? this will save space not only to players, also to server capacity. 

Remove old and useless items such as "Carnival Admission Pass" and "Prize Wheel Ticket", I have tickets sitting there for quite long time ago.

Stacking can be fixed with the vault, Material Vault can stack up to 9999 on materials, and there is always the option of bringing the carnival back.

Maps: 

After Onslaught floor 84 "The lost temple" has so many mobs that becomes very laggy and I sometimes I cross my fingers so my build kills everything because its difficult to move or the refreshing rate on my screen is so slow that sometimes I just die or lose the game and I dont even know what happened. 

Christmas!! we have been on christmas since 2018!!!!... but you know what? you can leave this because WE ARE ON CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!! 

The lag on maps in Onslaught was figured out a few years ago as well, people dont want to hear the answer so they put their hands on their ears and shout "Lalalalalala" because the answer is stop using Reflect Petrify/SR WM/Frostfire and Grave Infection or anything else that causes tons of timers and effects from filling up your game slowing down the portion of the server you are allowed. Lots of people have moved to normal defenses and had no lag issues at all proving that point.

Xmas is great and we get free stuff, removing it without adding something in return would only make people hate them for removing it.

Chars: 

There are some chars that were nerfed and now are useless, take as example "the Dryad"... hornets were nerfed and now this char is sitting in the corner since nobody are using them.

At this point I only see people using "the monk", "EV2", apprentice and hunter, there are other 9 chars which people are not using on a regular basis because arent good enough. 

This is called a meta, these characters and their defenses are no better or worse than they used to be. The only thing that happened was buffs made those specific characters better than everyone else so players moved to use only them. The solution is to nerf them back into line which players also do not want. Buffing things that arent used will cause power creep because, most likely, those buffs will either make the ones buffed too good or the things that are buffed will make the current meta even more meta and unbeatable.

Im sure you have good intentions by trying to give CG something to look at but I think you are a little early on that and there are bugs that are running rampant that definitely need addressing before they do something that introduces more.

• Like 1