Balze

How do you get response for my inquiries?

Hello,

Since July 30, I still no have response for my inquiries with a message to [CG] Philipp on Discord, few mails send at "  Support@Chromatic.Games " and few request send at this website "  https://chromatic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us ".

My problem;

After playing 80h normally and only play in Coop with my brother (who don't marked as "hacker"), I'm marked as "hacker" .

In mail, request on the website, I asking if I can have a Reset or something like that even if I don't "hack" (one day I playing with my brother and the next day I was marked as hacker...) but still no response.
I already delete all my character (6 in total, even if it was like a little hearbreak to have to delete my characters after this numbres of hours on them). In hope that will proves that I really want to play this game again in a fresh start but still no news...

PS; In July, it's was my brother who asking help after a week or two with no response.

In the hope that my issue will be resolved quickly. And hoping, I will finally have a response.
Balze

Honestly, your best bet is going to be to message CG_Philip on the discord.  The support email has been notoriously slow, likely from being understaffed.  I'm not sure if last time you maybe posted in one of the discord rooms or messaged him directly, but maybe try posting the opposite way this time.  If that's a room, I'd suggest #help-chat-dda