flokkabokka

Switching Platforms

I picked the xbox for the platform that I wanted to receive once released but seeing as how there isn't any release on sight can I switch it so I can just play it on PC without buying it again?

• Haha 1

You should message Phil. If you use discord and are in the DD server, just send a PM to [CG] Philip. He might also catch your post on the forums, but devs are more active on discord than on the forums.

This is so sad. 6 months of full releasewith a character and 3 maps releasedand 1 new mode. After all that they havent even announced the switch date which should be before the other 2. I feel like console has been scrapped and they forgot to mention it. 

• Like 1

Yeah that's why I want to get it on PC now becuase I don't have to wait for the game I've been watching and drooling over. I can just switch platforms get a key and claim all my rewards and play this awesome game.

15 hours ago, vosh said:

This is so sad. 6 months of full releasewith a character and 3 maps releasedand 1 new mode. After all that they havent even announced the switch date which should be before the other 2. I feel like console has been scrapped and they forgot to mention it. 

What full release it's not it's 80% don't no mix mode no trading no shop. I don't understand why they put it out of early access. If far from done 

16 hours ago, vosh said:

they havent even announced the switch date

I mean, technically they announced the Switch date, it's just that date was Feb 2020...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/6/2020 at 7:46 AM, kingdiamond1986 said:

What full release it's not it's 80% don't no mix mode no trading no shop. I don't understand why they put it out of early access. If far from done 

Sure its "far from done". At this point im not holding out for vendors or trading coming before end of q4 (which should have been in with full release since they know how to code those based on dd1 and dd2).  But they did declare it a full release by moving out of early access. Its kinda like saying a mmo ever full releases. Its done but still gets updated.