Sign in to follow this  
zaxzax

Legacy tool should have stayed longer

Hey,

so I used to play DDA actively, then, the update came and it gave me an option to start over or just to play legacy. Well, since I did not want to do that I took a break.

Later I saw a post that people who have legacy acc would be able to "transfer" to the one where everyone else will be, so I was like "ok great", when I come back I wont have to start from 0.

Today I came back to find out that I actually have to start over.

So - I paid 40$, now the game is 30$, and I basically paid to TEST the game, and now, I have to start over, because there was obviously a deadline for transfers?

So 4 months ago you were playing and wanted to postpone this decision. Now you've returned to find this decision has been made for your...you said it yourself, there obviously was a deadline :)

You should still be able to contact philip on discord I think.

• Like 1

Put in a ticket for Chromatic Support. I did this 4 days ago and they got back to me in 3 days. Very fast. (I gave them an old save file, I don't know if it's needed though)

https://chromatic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I am now playing with my old characters :). Might take longer for you because of business days. 

• Like 1

That's good that they at least have some legacy save files saved somewhere in case this happened.  I do remember voicing my concern about their "1 month" deadline to choose either your legacy file or EA file to continue with.  I still think they should have allowed some sort of merge of the two to occur, but whatever.  It's not like I play this game anymore.