Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzyape

[Gamebreaking bug] when lag is too severe (due to physical distance between host and other players) the lagging players will have infinite stamina and won't lose HP

So I had a rather interesting experience just now. I was ingame with someone from presumably mainland China and I was lagging quite hard. Then I noticed I don't lose HP or stamina, I thought the game doesn't process it on my end so I just don't see my hp/stamina loss. Until I noticed that I stay permanently boosted even though I have a steam bot and I actually deal my boosted damage to mobs. After well over a minute another ogre spawned and I just eradicated him with spin and my steam bot. I was literally unkillable and had permanent boost as well as infinite spins with 12 million damage per spin and 8 million dps on my steam bot. The boss went down within like 30 seconds.

Brief video, I only got the last part of the boss fight but I think that provides enough information: https://streamable.com/j9j1xl

Plot twist, it was a hacker and you're gonna get tagged as  a hacker in the coming days.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chpoit said:

Plot twist, it was a hacker and you're gonna get tagged as  a hacker in the coming days.

Are there hacks that can affect other heroes? I would be mind blown ngl

2 hours ago, Fuzzyape said:

Are there hacks that can affect other heroes? I would be mind blown ngl

In theory, since the game appears to be peer to peer, the host could alter all the values, including those from other people.

54 minutes ago, chpoit said:

In theory, since the game appears to be peer to peer, the host could alter all the values, including those from other people.

I guess hacker is the more logical explanation then. Is it possible to report?