Balec

Pre-Order

So in the patch notes for the 1.1 update they say "Exclusive Kickstarter & Pre-Order costumes *Codes will be sent out within a week of patch, either to BackerKit or via Email*". Do these include the Xsolla pre-orders because I got the prestigious edition and haven't gotten an email yet so I wanna know if I should email Xsolla support for my code or not.

I don't even have mine on backerkit or via email, it's probably yet another lie.

They just keep making it up as they go along. The crystalline skins are already in game, I reached out to chromatic support and they said that they are coming soon. They must be having some serious issues with these backer preorder codes, it's an absolute shambles. 

still at this point I never received my $60 Awakened defenders Edition code and basically paid twice the price as everybody else did for the same content until I get it. After eternity and then this I think I'm done with this company. Won't get fooled a third time, it's bad enough I let myself a second time.