Sign in to follow this  
kingdiamond1986

to do solo boss

to do a boss solo you have to be a squire its fine.
but what i dislike of killing a boss is if you are a squire (500k hp)the boss 1 hit you or hit you so fast 2 time there is no time to heal you have to press the battle rmb.
and whit the same bad luck you get physic siren you have to get the oger as well. its just no fun and ya we dont all have 8k stats i do have 5 till 6 k stats and the boss my be hard but  1 a 2 hit 500k is just insane. (for normal players) and i now sam player wil command here its easy i have 8k + stats he have to hit me only 3 time .... i like the boss more before the patch wy dit you make it so aura dont effect the boss its make no sense. 

I block the full boss fight because of the problem you have is my too and I tank ogres and boss and let do the towers the job

The issue would be mitigated if sirens took 10% damage from towers. It's illogical they don't take any damage from towers, but do from heroes. CG architected themselves into a corner.

Hopefully there will be a change like the Siege Roller used to destroy ground based towers in DD2, then it didn't.

If the siren is kept as is, I don't see the playerbase increasing. 

Sure you can steamroll all content once you have got divine stats but you also want to cater from the increasing casual type player that exists on Steam XBox et al that largely won't commit dayas and days to grind, they want a quicker dopamine fix.

I was playing Glitterhelm MSHC for the first time and stopped at wave 13 because I was bored, not because the defence was hugely under stress. Surely that's not right

• Thanks 1