Sign in to follow this  
rcdm462

Ogres Can Move Walls Now?

Has anyone had ogres moving their squire blockades/ ev walls?  Is this supposed to happen?  I know the Sharken can, but EVERY survival I run on Massacre difficulty I have ogres pushing walls.  I dont think its a stat issue, guys around 5-7k main with 2-4k sides.  Whenever more than one ogre is at my walls, they are moved.  Any info or advice would be appreciated.  Long Live DD!

23 minutes ago, rcdm462 said:

Has anyone had ogres moving their squire blockades/ ev walls?  Is this supposed to happen?  I know the Sharken can, but EVERY survival I run on Massacre difficulty I have ogres pushing walls.  I dont think its a stat issue, guys around 5-7k main with 2-4k sides.  Whenever more than one ogre is at my walls, they are moved.  Any info or advice would be appreciated.  Long Live DD!

It's not ogres, definitely sharkens.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fuzzyape said:

really?  They looked like ogres on my screen.  1 ogre doesn't do it himself.  It looks like collision does it when several ogres start clumping up and pushing against each other and the wall.  The wall doesnt move much but it gets pushed just a little bit unlike when sharkens move it.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Fuzzyape said:

No, its definitely Ogres.  100% ogres.  Ill try and record it later when I have time.  I mentioned in the above posts its wasn't Sharken.  Been playing these DD titles for over 6000 hours.  Pretty sure I know the difference between the two....

ddace and myself thought maybe it was Sharken running into the ogres doing it.  But as I mentioned above, the only enemies near the wall were about 2-4 ogres.  When a sharken hits a wall, it moves a decent bit.  You can actually see the wall slowly moving when the ogres do it.  My dps isnt as high as my tower stats so ogres seem to pile up.  I know due to Siren's immunities, sharken have been beefed up.  But this is 100% definitely not the culprit....

Edited by rcdm462
added info