I’m all down to help people out and what not but there’s someone out there right now that will waste your time completely. Started wave 1 massacre hc royal gardens all the way to wave 25. At less than 50 mobs left all 3 of us that joined got kicked out and and had our time wasted. of course I got tilted and I went to join another lobby to rant and they also knew who that guy was he did it to them too. WERE ON TO YOU.

if you know you know.  Stop being toxic. 

Alternate possibility, that player has unreliable internet connection.  Not saying there aren't toxic players, but sometimes it's legitimate issues.

He's probably a toxic player if there was no issues at all from wave 1-25 and then OP got kicked towards the end of wave 25, and if that has happened to other people with the same guy. However, most times that these things happen it's probably just a connection issue. We really need a separate message for when we get kicked and when we get disconnected.

18 hours ago, MushroomCake28 said:

He's probably a toxic player if there was no issues at all from wave 1-25 and then OP got kicked towards the end of wave 25, and if that has happened to other people with the same guy. However, most times that these things happen it's probably just a connection issue. We really need a separate message for when we get kicked and when we get disconnected.

Agree