Fozzie

Poor Squire massacre has made him mostly irrelevent

Squire: What is my role in the game.

Monk: Oh you're just a waller, your towers are all physical damage so we can't waste DU on you

EV: Nah, my beams are more versatile so he can't even do that

Squire: Yeah but I kick ass with my Goblin Mech sword

All: Not anymore you got nerfed

Squire: Brr it's cold out here on the junk heap

• Like 1

They may have nerfed him but his almost mandatory for the Demon Lord now. With 3.5k health and a 4.5k hero boost, he can two hit my Monk since Strength Drain auras no longer work. Or just one hit and launch me into a kobold. 

Yeah I use him exclusively for the Demon Lord, hence the 'mostly' irrelevent. I think it's sad that a hero that was used alot in DD1 has become so marginalised.

The siren has made it so that even tweaking his towers he's still not going to be used as he can only do physical damage.

The DST  has a small footprint and huge range so fits in the reflect box and easily out performs the harpoon tower.

The bouncer was always trash even in DD1, and both the cannon ball tower and slice and dice just won't ever be used.

squire is still viable as dps his towers are also ive used them effectivly in all act1 maps and royal gardens now in massacure they maybe pysical but they  shred things due to pierce only issue being pyisical siren all the others u can ignore unless u want there loot 

19 minutes ago, kingdiamond1986 said:

Have to say the aquire is a good DPS char I have one white 600k life and in Mass do a damage of 1.2 mil and spin attack of 14 mil if I solo I can 1 hit sire

14 million post nerf? What are your stats?

2 hours ago, bc304daedalus said:

have a feeling he hasnt patched yet...

I dit not 🤣 last time I play was yesterday and then it dit 14 mil I have 5,5 attack stats

How are people making their Squire a still-decent DPS character?  According to the Squire Guide at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2118970080:

" Genie: This will give you a permanent blood boil + 1 circular slice per genie refund allowing you to 1 shot most ogres and sirens. "

My stats and weapon are OK (level 93 character), but a single swing with Blood Boil only hits for 100k (and my dragon is now mostly useless).  What am I missing?

6 hours ago, Bendoubleprime said:

How are people making their Squire a still-decent DPS character?  According to the Squire Guide at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2118970080:

" Genie: This will give you a permanent blood boil + 1 circular slice per genie refund allowing you to 1 shot most ogres and sirens. "

My stats and weapon are OK (level 93 character), but a single swing with Blood Boil only hits for 100k (and my dragon is now mostly useless).  What am I missing?

block and a mass survival robot pet from alch labs wave 25  the dragon is  really bad compared to this 

5 hours ago, bc304daedalus said:

block and a mass survival robot pet from alch labs wave 25  the dragon is  really bad compared to this 

I've heard a couple of people say this but I can't figure out why the Dragon would be worse. I have a Steam Robot with 210 upgrades and a Dragon with 204 upgrades. My Steam Robot hits for 150k damage every 0.35 seconds in Massacre. My Dragon hits for 130k every 0.4 seconds with three projectiles. I know the Steam Robot has AOE damage but when talking about single target DPS which is what really matters, I can't fathom how the Dragon is worse. Mine with equal upgrades does 2.5 times the damage of my Steam Robot. Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, iiSkillz1 said:

I've heard a couple of people say this but I can't figure out why the Dragon would be worse. I have a Steam Robot with 210 upgrades and a Dragon with 204 upgrades. My Steam Robot hits for 150k damage every 0.35 seconds in Massacre. My Dragon hits for 130k every 0.4 seconds with three projectiles. I know the Steam Robot has AOE damage but when talking about single target DPS which is what really matters, I can't fathom how the Dragon is worse. Mine with equal upgrades does 2.5 times the damage of my Steam Robot. Am I missing something?

Yes you're missing  that your Steam bot sucks. You can upgrade the attack rate to .16. You should aim for a 250-300+ steam bot to fully utilize it.

• Like 1