Cernunnas

Help! I lost everything after switching from PC to Linux :(

Hello there!

First of all, I LOVE this game. I was very, very into this game, until I ran into a problem and stopped playing. Basically, my characters were gone altogether (I used to play online ranked). After a quick search, I found the issue: I had two computers at the time, a PC and a Linux machine. Apparently logging onto both of them made everything disappear! Now, this was years ago, but I recently came across a post somewhere where it said that your characters could be recovered if you've not logged in too many times after this type of issue, and since I quit the game when that happened, I was hoping someone here could help me get back my characters. That would be so amazing!

Thank you in advance.

Steam ID is axeldominator ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/axeldominator/ )

Posted (edited)

Hi again!

I logged in to check if your fix worked, and... well, it did, but I think that was just a low level character I made after my high level character (it was 70+) got deleted and before I gave up on the game. Or maybe it's my character, just very low level?? Anyway... I feel terrible for asking since you've been so helpful, but is there any chance to check for the right save?

So sorry! And thanks! >_<

Edit: I just checked my Steam achievements, and it says that I got my first lvl 70 character on the 31st of decemeber 2018. Just in case it helps.

Edited by Cernunnas

13 hours ago, Cernunnas said:

Hi again!

I logged in to check if your fix worked, and... well, it did, but I think that was just a low level character I made after my high level character (it was 70+) got deleted and before I gave up on the game. Or maybe it's my character, just very low level?? Anyway... I feel terrible for asking since you've been so helpful, but is there any chance to check for the right save?

So sorry! And thanks! >_<

Edit: I just checked my Steam achievements, and it says that I got my first lvl 70 character on the 31st of decemeber 2018. Just in case it helps.

Your level 70 character was probably permanently lost. I can help you with a quick level up if you don't wanna give up on the game, just add me on steam.

• Thanks 1

Hi Hakon. That's terrible news... Very sad, if that's indeed the case. I know power leveling could get me up to a decent level quickly enough, but I'm mostly disappointed because I lost my gear. It was really, really good gear that I was given.

I don't know if I will get back into the game like this, but don't worry, and thanks anyway :).