Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ed

[WTT / WTA] ++ App Builder Clava Staff (999 dmg, 81X rate, 55X range, 38X health) [ENDED]

Posted (edited)

Auctioning this white tipped ++ App Builder Clava Staff (999 dmg, 81X rate, 55X range, 38X health)
dd_clava_censored.png

Look how well it pairs with celebracers! :classic_happy:
dd_clava_ingame.png

IC:
dd_clava_ic.png

Auction ends on September 13th at 9PM PDT
Bids in the last 12 hours extend the auction 12 hours

I'm accepting Cubes, Diamonds (5/10/15), Useful ++ armor (mainly pristine), Events. (pm me so I can tell you if I’m interested or not)

Accepting most events, here are some I value:
    Final Patch : 500cv
    Butterscotch : 300cv
    Ginger : 175cv
    Pointy Hats : 100cv
    Celebracers : 115cv
    Greater Magictie of Wind : 90cv
    Gaias Last Gift : 60cv
    Ball Blaster : 35cv
    Ancient Plume/Mask of Legends/Memoriam : 30cv

Feel free to DM me through forums or contact me through discord MrEd007#5273

I reserve the right to not sell if the offer does not satisfy me

Edited by Mr Ed

3 hours ago, (っ◔◡◔)っ dova said:

Only post comments related to the auction pls and ty

I beg forgiveness for my ignorance about what gave your mind the feeling of entitlement to publicly lecture Johnny about a post that in fact doesn't go against any obviously stated rule of the forum, as well as i'd like to add that opining and valuing an item, as well as allowing the counterpart to discuss and prove he wrong, if the case, is not just appropriate, but actually the whole purpose of allowing community members to chat. Also, as i don't see any symbol showing you to be an official administrator of the forum, i personally would feel rather pleased if you could avoid stepping out of your own limits to concerns which don't fall under your responsability.

I'm sorry for interrupting your auction, Mr. Ed. Good luck with your sells.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hakon said:

I beg forgiveness for my ignorance about what gave your mind the feeling of entitlement to publicly lecture Johnny about a post that in fact doesn't go against any obviously stated rule of the forum, as well as i'd like to add that opining and valuing an item, as well as allowing the counterpart to discuss and prove he wrong, if the case, is not just appropriate, but actually the whole purpose of allowing community members to chat. Also, as i don't see any symbol showing you to be an official administrator of the forum, i personally would feel rather pleased if you could avoid stepping out of your own limits to concerns which don't fall under your responsability.

I'm sorry for interrupting your auction, Mr. Ed. Good luck with your sells.

Please refrain from ever calling me "Johnny" again, Cool thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3