Sign in to follow this  
Lolstol

Heal aura

Posted (edited)

Heal aura was pretty glitchy before the recent hotfix, but it was amazing. Heal aura was good for the first time in the game. After the hotfix heal auras almost does not heal at all, you bearly notice it. Im just saying that heal aura should be buffed so it works as it did before. Also i tried dps with c ability ev and it was really bad. i did more damage just shoting normally, later i crashed because of the ability. Dont know why they put the ability in th game if it does not more dps than shooting normally. It was really annoying to crash since i was on pet round.

Edited by Lolstol
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lolstol said:

Heal aura was pretty glitchy before the recent hotfix, but it was amazing. Heal aura was good for the first time in the game. After the hotfix heal auras almost does not heal at all, you bearly notice it. Im just saying that heal aura should be buffed so it works as it did before. Also i tried dps with c ability ev and it was really bad. i did more damage just shoting normally, later i crashed because of the ability. Dont know why they put the ability in th game if it does not more dps than shooting normally. It was really annoying to crash since i was on pet round.

EV C-Ability: What is your Attack / Weapon Damage and what is your Skill Boost attribute set at?

As for Heal Aura, do people actually use this?

• Confused 1

Heal aura was insane and healed u full hp in 2 sec. and i had 3k points in skill and my weapon damage was 100k in massacre. it wold be more usefull if it did damage way faster. I did not really get to try it for long since it made me crash.

The healing aura was broken before. It had to be patch. However, I do agree that they are a bit too weak currently. But having characters be immortal inside it just is not balanced. The healing should be a % of max health and makes it so the best geared tanks are immortal inside it, but not anything else.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MushroomCake28 said:

The healing aura was broken before. It had to be patch. However, I do agree that they are a bit too weak currently. But having characters be immortal inside it just is not balanced. The healing should be a % of max health and makes it so the best geared tanks are immortal inside it, but not anything else.

Yeah, but currently now its totally useless.

2 hours ago, Lolstol said:

keep moving jump and dodge  ull heal up fine in it now  but that could be just my munk stats 5.5k power 3.6k rate

On 8/28/2020 at 8:14 AM, Lolstol said:

its far away from useless....actually its one of the most helpful things ;)

especially in group play where not the whole team sits behind a reflect beam^^ 

inside the aura u CANT GET WEBBED by spiders !!  so no increased dmg taken ( 200% ) !!  no fucking uber slow and u wont loose ur selfbuff, if u get hit !!!

Yeah healing auras are good because of the spider protection, it's just that the healing is awful and the healing is supposedly the primary function of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MushroomCake28 said:

Yeah healing auras are good because of the spider protection

What did you mean?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Fuzzyape said:

What did you mean?

The healing of the healing aura is very bad, but the healing has another effect which is really good: inside the healing aura you can't get webbed by spiders. 

Edited by MushroomCake28
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MushroomCake28 said:

The healing of the healing aura is very bad, but the healing has another effect which is really good: inside the healing aura you can't get webbed by spiders. 

I didn't even know that lmao. Is it too difficult for the devs to put such information in the tool tip?

Indeed, but we're still not sure if the spider protection feature is a bug or an intended feature. I sure hope it stays that way though.