Sign in to follow this  
Uber

Backerkit Update Please ?

Purcchased the game off your website on Jan 21st 2020 and see in the 1.1 patch notes it states that "Exclusive Kickstarter & Pre-Order costumes
*Codes will be sent out within a week of patch, either to BackerKit or via Email*"

Please can you give your loyal players an update to this please aas to be quite honest it feels like a kick in the teeth that we paid way more that those on KS and yet we have had to sit in the dark and wait while the KS backers got there codes and skins around 2 months ago now ?

I bought it off their website back in february just before the beta started, bought it for $60 and received none of whatever was in that package myself that I've been able to find in game yet either nor received any codes i noticed in my email I used to buy it from xsolla either. 

I heard from a player on reddit that it is delayed again but not sure how or why as the skins and items that we get are all in the game so it would be a simple batch email to all the players who purchased the packs ? The DEVs and community DEV are very quiet now the game has been released so guess they have either had some lay offs or they are just busy with other stuff to read the forums. Lets wait and see but this is pretty sad why we have to wait so long when we also supported the game.

We are going to get those skins out as soon as we can, We wanted to get them out sooner but we've been waiting on third party's to provide us the codes needed to send out.

• Like 1

Hi this is really of topic but I keep hearing you guys say we are working on consoles digilantly but we really don’t know what you have in progress like are you guys going to be done in a few months days years we don’t know anything all I am asking is to be more informative