Sign in to follow this  
UrbanBanjo

Kickstarter reward not yet received

It's been a very long since I backed the game, and I've yet to receive my second PC key for DDA. 

Is this an issue others have ran into, or will that code be sent along with the Switch codes I picked? Just curious!

Kickstarter PC keys should have been sent as beta keys.  Are you sure you don't have the second key from back when they sent those out?

1 hour ago, Batophobia said:

Kickstarter PC keys should have been sent as beta keys.  Are you sure you don't have the second key from back when they sent those out?

I have Quad Beta Key Tier, but I was under the assumption that they only worked for the PC Beta period? 

The beta key I was given just became the EA/Release version.  Not sure how the quad-key codes worked.

I had a few quad keys and they seemed to of worked the same way as the beta keys, I'm pretty sure I had gotten some beta keys, and then quad codes, they both functioned the same for me.

If your worried about it, the last I knew, you could contact support@chromatic.games*

Just type in the above address like any email when you compose it. 

*Some were confused as to how you made contact using that address and it works just by typing it in as the recipient like any gmail or Yahoo address. 

• Like 1