Sign in to follow this  
VideoManiac

GENOCIDE DIFFICULTY

I think the game should get another difficulty and this is the best name I could come up with. This difficulty would require level 100 in my opinion, with the new enemy being the marching band, which double or triple all the stats of all enemies within their range. Also would introduce flying bomber kobolds. The color of enemies could become gray and misty.

• Confused 1

There are a lot of inappropriate places we could take this.

That said, let's not call it genocide...

• Like 2

Yes, also I like Armageddon, and to a lesser extent ludicrous from fozzie. Was thinking about a harder difficulty due to the recommended level for massacre being 83, and I want to see that 100 recommended level.

Now we are talking.  Great thinking!

Also, Diablo 3 does something right with Torment levels.  So, assuming Massacre were to be modeled the same way, you could go up to Massacre Level 15+, and each level has multiple layers to it.

Ya, that would be a pretty good idea, though it wouldn't be as easy as increasing the numbers on enemies, I would still like to see new enemies, even just one, per difficulty increase. But overall I totally approve a big number of difficulties, as I too am fond of diablo 3.

• Like 1

Yea, the exponential increase from one Greater Rift level to the next is simply 17% increase in health, and about half that in damage.  It wouldn't be hard to do that.  You are right though, mixing up the mobs and having new mobs introduced is a good thing as well.