Valthejean

DST Targetting Bug

I've submitted a bug report on this and mentioned it in the Steam forums, but I figured this forum might have a bit more traction on this.  Right now it's kind of a critical bug.  DSTs (and sometimes other projectile towers) will cease firing.  I'm not sure what is causing it, but the reflect beams in front of them should be enough to assume it's not spider webs, and even then spider webs are a temporary debuff, this bug seems to cause them to stop completely.  I made a recording of it as well for people's convenience: 

This has kind of stopped me dead in my tracks in terms of progression.  I'm trying to level up my EV and a DPS Huntress, because I need them for massacre, but the best sources of exp are now locked off to me.

• Like 3

I don't know if you need the extra info, but I've had the same problem with Harpoons on Alch Lab.

I had to sell and rebuild them to fix the problem. Unsure what causes it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrEQ said:

I don't know if you need the extra info, but I've had the same problem with Harpoons on Alch Lab.

I had to sell and rebuild them to fix the problem. Unsure what causes it.

It's difficult to track, but yes it can happen to any projectile tower I've found.  I'm not sure how relevant this is, but I only seem to experience it in survival, specifically because it only seems to happen after you've played many waves (in campaign you're done with the map before it can happen.)  But it's entirely possible that this can happen in campaign, I just haven't experienced it yet.

It happened to mee too. In Summit and in AlchLab in survival NM in later waves.