Sparxef

Achievement bug is still here, anyone got a fix?

Hi all,

I have still trouble getting trophies even though I played nightmare on all maps...

This bug is old sadly, I hope I'm not the only one with this problem...

• Like 2

I recently went through Hard to get the trophies, the "Beat All Maps" one triggered but not the "Beat Act 3" one.

Pure strategy achievement also seems to still be bugged after all those months, 0% of the players have it.

I’d like to hear one of the Devs speak on this.  I’ve played a lot of steam games and have never seen or heard of glitched achievements like this...  I’d like to get them all, especially since they appear as in game trophies... but I don’t want to waste 10+ hours going through hard and nm again for nothing.

Edited by ShadowSniper7

Just saying, if you join someone else on wave waves above 10 for the pure tra achievment it does not count as to reach wave 10, you have to so wave 9 on each one to get it.

1 hour ago, Lolstol said:

Just saying, if you join someone else on wave waves above 10 for the pure tra achievment it does not count as to reach wave 10, you have to so wave 9 on each one to get it.

Have you actually gotten the achievement? I grinded them all out myself and even beat wave 10 in each case. Still don't have it.

1 minute ago, iiSkillz1 said:

Have you actually gotten the achievement? I grinded them all out myself and even beat wave 10 in each case. Still don't have it.

I havent gotten pure strat achievment. But i have conpleted survival and not getting reach wave 10. And when i did wave 9 i got it

4 hours ago, Lolstol said:

I havent gotten pure strat achievment. But i have conpleted survival and not getting reach wave 10. And when i did wave 9 i got it

I would not say the achievement was bugged if this was not a thing.

image.png.d7ae0271aa9663357ed7ead22f5b1e50.png

No one has it. Just look at the steam achievement stats.

I would not be surprised if the "captain of the sky" achievement was also bugged.

15 hours ago, ShadowSniper7 said:

I’d like to hear one of the Devs speak on this.  I’ve played a lot of steam games and have never seen or heard of glitched achievements like this...  I’d like to get them all, especially since they appear as in game trophies... but I don’t want to waste 10+ hours going through hard and nm again for nothing.

Then you've just not played the right (or wrong) games. For years many of the early warframe achievements were bugged and you'd get credit 10 months down the line when a new weapon came out and you releveled it, or when they'd run a script after an update to make the achievements trigger.

Captain of the Sky is working. I have it. It's just really hard because you get swarmed with 4-5 ogres per minute on the last wave.