bc304daedalus

feedback post mass survival

as a mainly solo player i new this update wasn't going to be an easy one to ajust to  but  im sorta happy with it minus a few bits 

accent mines is now insanly hard  the copters will ruin u if u dont dps them down ( very rarly play dps as i prefer to play this as a tower defence game where ill sit on my towers and buff whilst watching streamers and interacting with them) 

on the other side of the coin alchemical labs i was able to play exactly how i like to sit on my towers buffing whilst interacting with streamers till wave 20 when a poison immune siren ruined me 

loot and this is the BIG one for me we are running campaign quality loot  finding upgrades yes it was to easy before patch but after patch its gone way off the other end of the scale getting to wave 20 should provide me with a handful of upgrades to help me get further and improve instead of finding nothing worth using on any of my 13 chars ( all but 3ev's are prity much fully geared in gliterhelm mass campagne gear).

not being able to find upgrades is off putting and instead of making me want to grind more to find them  it makes me want to play less because whats the point wasting a cupple of hours for nothing worth while  even the cat was 55% worse than the one im using with 40 less upgrades.

balance wise  sirens probably need a slight tone down  in numbers  had 6 on my walls at the same time as 6 ogers on alchem labs  impossible to deal with even if i was playing dps 

copters again the number of them on mines is insane  maybe not reduce them but spread them out  wave 14 has 6 of them 5 spawn in the first 10 seconds would be alot essayer to handle with them coming out more spread out.

the new improved boss weapons are great  and are actually worth farming now so that is  a great   plus ( demon lord needs fixing which should happen tomorrow as i write this) 

pets as a whole seam weaker so far from what ive seen than any of my nightmare pets  such as my 139% cat  or 480 stats geraffi's 

• Like 4

Played one survival last night as the update dropped late for me (UK time) Can't say i enjoyed it as there was zero reward and only grind, all the other players in the run were disappaointed too. 

Yea i agree this update to me has been a big let down. They should of just given us EV Mass Survival and Survival bosses. There was no need to Ninja nerf or Ninja change anything about the game. they definitely took this game from a 90-95 to a solid 60 in my eye's. And its sad because i Love tower Defense games and this one does it the best out of all of them.

• Like 1

1.5-2 hour survival runs for crap loot sucks, loot that's worse than NM or even Insane gear is demoralising.  Even if you hit high waves and find a godly piece it's usually still worthless.

This was even discussed in the play test forums but it hasn't been taken onboard.

Experience sucks now too. Nerf this nerf that is never going to be an enjoyable experience 

I think I will take a break until the game is in a better state. 

Like you said, we've all been super excited for this update, I even joined the testing, and that was fun, really fun, but now somehow they have completly taken away any sort or incentive to keep grinding.  

Also no mention of the prestigious edition pre-order rewards, the skins are in the game and I have to email them and ask if they can send me them - forum titles and phoenix pet still missing, these will probably be dribbled out in the next update. 

100 percent won't be preordering anything again with these guys, there's not enough guaretee that you'll get them.

Morale is very low for this game now. 

Edited by PNM86

I suspect they've made good loot far more rare but it certainly still exists. While most drops are terrible, after doing around 10 runs of Ancient Mines Survival, I've gotten some pretty good Godly gear. My favourite being a Godly Giraffe with 700+ in all stats. This in line the additional wave needed for pet farming suggests they wanted to make getting gear take longer as the previous setup allowed people to fully gear all their characters within a couple of days.

• Like 2