NoMoreChristmas

Will someone please stop Christmas?!?

Will someone please update the game and get rid of the Christmas theme in town? It makes zero sense. It’s August people. Please for the love of the gods. No more Christmas. 

• Sad 1

I think people are going to fight this idea because they get free stuff during only this event. That and the last real story update we got was Drakenlord so they can argue that the last thing we know is he permafroze the land and until we get more story it stays that way.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I recalled Dani mentioning a few friday streams earlier that we're actually having Christmas early. So yeah, we can easily guess what that means.

Also, I do find this to be slightly poetic. At this point, DD2 is currently in a state of limbo and it's (maybe coincidentally) expressed by being cryogenically frozen in suspended animation with eternal winter.

On another note, if DD2 ever exits limbo state, would be cool to have the town be different when the holiday season returns. Like, say, have the town celebrate the season at night, for example. Because let's be honest, aside from the free present (which are good), having Winterfest for the whole year can make the holiday season (on DD2) feel pretty meaningless when it actually comes.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

We love and respect all of our previous Trendy family, but now the Chromatic team is focused on the future — and that future is to keep improving DD2 and crafting Dungeon Defenders: Awakened.

5/3/19

• Sad 1

On 8/30/2020 at 4:02 AM, Little Magic Hat said:

I’d sooner them finish off dda and move onto dd3.

Dd2 is a time sink for them.

The focus is in the wrong place, and the choices are leading to a steady decline in population. This is obvious in DDA as well.

image.thumb.png.b263771eecf0c3b442a7b0861c6cf10c.png

• Like 1