kasikcz

DDA pledge 75$ when T-Shirt?

As title says I pledged Etherian VIP and one of rewards was T-shirt, I already paid 30$ for shipping but still no T-shirt... Can I get date when I will get that?

I've been wondering the same thing (I pledgedat the same tier), but I believe the physical rewards will ship when the Switch version releases, or so I hope. 

I pledged the $300 tier, and received my poster and T-Shirt about 2-3 days ago. I'd like to believe they are working on it as we speak.

• Like 1

They are in the process of shipping physical items.

Also on that note, If you are inside the US they should be getting shipped out, With regards to people outside the US the USPS has suspended all international shipping due to issues going on with Covid-19, Once those clear up and we will be begin shipping out the physical goods to people outside the US. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, [CG] Philip said:

Also on that note, If you are inside the US they should be getting shipped out, With regards to people outside the US the USPS has suspended all international shipping due to issues going on with Covid-19, Once those clear up and we will be begin shipping out the physical goods to people outside the US. 

I keep seeing people say they needed to pay for shipping for their items, is this the case for U.S as well? I never received any communication about this and so I never got a chance to buy it if i have to. 

I got the 75$ kickstarter order...

48 minutes ago, VenatusXM said:

I keep seeing people say they needed to pay for shipping for their items, is this the case for U.S as well? I never received any communication about this and so I never got a chance to buy it if i have to. 

Your best bet for questions regarding your kickstarter order would be to email Support@Chromatic.Games they'll be able to look that up and see if you have anything that's outstanding or missing.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, VenatusXM said:

The delivery charge mentioned was for only backers outwith NA (international orders). It was a one time charge last year when we filled in our surveys, so if you live in the US you do not need to pay the charge.

• Thanks 1

I assume Canada does not need to pay for shipping as well?