Hey there, yes, as far as I know, the glaive still does drop from the Revenant Monk minibosses in Dawn of the Blood Moon. I've farmed there months ago and so far there isn't any update on that, so it should be unchanged.

• Like 1

Palo is correct. They all still drop on the incursion stage. Just remember that drop rates are low. I've farmed for hours and not seen 1 of the 4 ever drop in that stretch. But...these realy are just for collectors as there is nothing special, gameplay wise speaking, about these 4 weapons. Good luck!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Palo is correct. They all still drop on the incursion stage. Just remember that drop rates are low. I've farmed for hours and not seen 1 of the 4 ever drop in that stretch. But...these realy are just for collectors as there is nothing special, gameplay wise speaking, about these 4 weapons. Good luck!

Yeah... I've been constantly farmin for a 5 days and got one for the huntress. But will still continue to farm as I want to make a semi nuke monk. Really tired of looking at Deathwing and any other polearms

Thanks for the luck!

• Like 1