Sign in to follow this  
werox3

Godly tier?

in a stream Philip showed off the bag upgrades also seen a godly tier after trans is this confirmed in the game or just a test run still?

5 minutes ago, PNM86 said:

You're in for lots of amazing  surprises 

i took a long break so that is what i am hoping for in a positive way lol.

On 8/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, werox3 said:

in a stream Philip showed off the bag upgrades also seen a godly tier after trans is this confirmed in the game or just a test run still?

I am not confirming anything, but in the previous title (Dungeon Defenders) there were many qualities of gear added into the game. They are obviously testing that tier since we all saw the tag in the stream. hopefully we will see it with the next update.

In my own opinion I would hope so, as it seems there are massive changes coming in the next update (massacre survival, new loot bag functions etc.). I, at least already have high level gear - Im not going to have much more reason to hammer out more loot in the next update if they dont add another tier of armor.

Anyways - what I was getting at is: I think the new loot bag functions would be greatly complimented by a new tiered armor (Godly) released at the same time. That is something I would like to see included, but only time will tell.

This is mostly speculation based on watching the stream myself, and previous titles. 

Edited by VenatusXM
Clarify my statement