DavidC94

marked as cheater/hacker

Hi, i just wanted to try to get some visibility. I previously sent in a ticket, but heard nothing, so im sending another and posting here and maybe going to the discord too. I sent two requests so far for a ban appeal, as i can't play with my friends. The request numbers areĀ 35406 andĀ 33844. Thanks.

Just to summarize, i was flagged as a hacker when i wasn't hacking/exploiting/cheating. It happened right after my game crashed and i rejoined my friends game and it flagged me as a cheater/hacker.

2 hours ago, Batophobia said:

Message [CG] Phillip on Discord

It's silly that people have to use mostly unafiliated means of communication to fix this kind of thing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chpoit said:

It's silly that people have to use mostly unafiliated means of communication to fix this kind of thing.

The discord is official, ther'es nothing "unaffiliated" about it. And the users with [CG] there and the Chromatic Official role are Chromatic Games staff.

(Also, hi everybody, I'm not dead lol)

Also for further information, whenever you join someone's game, there is a warning if the person you're joining has been flagged as a cheater. If you ignore that warning and join the game anyway, you get flagged because you're playing with a cheater. You can still play of course, but only with other people who are potentially cheating (This is sometimes known as "shadowbanning"). If you did not recieve the warning, either you turned them off in the options or you were already flagged before you joined their game, or you are in fact using prohibited third party tools. False positives are pretty rare, but you are absolutely more than welcome to discuss the issue with CG.