Sign in to follow this  
MushroomCake28

Do people still use this forum?

It seems like to me most people moved to discord or another social media. I remember this forum to be way more active when I was very active back in the days. Kinda sad to see this place being so lifeless.

Posted (edited)

There's like 8 "frequent" users that you can see pop up at least once a week, but other than that, not really. It is probably correlated with the lack of content however.

Kinda sad, I miss the DD1 forums and I dislike discord as a communication system.

Edited by chpoit
  • Like 3

It probably doesn't help that the last patch was a month ago either. Really not motivated to complete massacre, aka, more ogres and you're arbitrarily weaker.

If you were here during the beta, there's nothing much left to say.  If massacre survival comes out, maybe activity will pick up again.   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kingdiamond1986 said:

and the dev are never on the form 

Devs are here every day. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

I do understand that discord is more practical for casual conversation and real time conversation, but it does seem that forums have their advantages, like the possibility to save threads, the possibility to make longer and more detailed posts, link images and videos to a thread and integrate them in the text, etc. 

15 hours ago, kingdiamond1986 said:

and the dev are never on the form 

Devs always took less than 1 day to reply to all my threads targeted to devs. They've been most helpful. At least that has been my experience.

19 hours ago, chpoit said:

There's like 8 "frequent" users that you can see pop up at least once a week, but other than that, not really. It is probably correlated with the lack of content however.

Kinda sad, I miss the DD1 forums and I dislike discord as a communication system.

Yeah I also like forums as a communication system and wish for this forum to be revived. Perhaps if the game picks up when it introduces more content it will help this forums.

On 7/17/2020 at 8:55 PM, chpoit said:

I dislike discord as a communication system.

same