Cheshier King

Who should I start with and Who where you fav four

I have returned to the game after like three years from it, and I'm starting fresh. I'm, however, having a bit of a hard time deciding on which four to level up first. I'm going with Abyss Lord as it reminds me of the Summer (fav in the first game), and I'm thinking of adding the Gunwitch. I have been trying to look up guides to each of the classes, telling me how good there are and anything else but no luck. So tell me who pairs well with the Abyss Lord and/or Gunwitch and feel free to tell me who your favorite four are.

• Like 1

Everyone will have their own opinion on this.

Towers- My advice is go for EV2 as the first buy. Her towers are some of the best in the current meta. Dryad is good too because she is a 1-stop shop as to her full tower spread. Monk, who you already have, has the best defs though. Get a monk going ASAP with flame and lightning. Huntress PDT is very helpful, and Squire Cannonballs too for range when auras won't work. 

DPS - look up "nuke monk" on Juicebag's YouTube for a great starter. He'll last you most of the game, and yoy don't need much else. I saved the 2 DPS heroes for last, because i always like having more build options. However, barbarian is a tank beast , great for up close boss action. Gunwitch is great, and my personal fave, but she is more of a finesse hero, so i bought her very last. 

In the end tho, buy whomever you like. Enjoying the game comes first, so do what seems fun. Over enough time, you'll easily have all the heroes eventually. 

Have fun!

• Like 1